120W Flexible Solar Caravan & Motorhome Kit offers outstanding performance and great value for money. With this 120 Watt solar power kit you could expect to generate around 27 amps per day during the summer months supplementing the 12V leisure battery power in caravans, motorhomes, boats etc.
This Solar Flexible Caravan & Motorhome Kit includes a choice of either a single battery charge controller for one battery bank typically used in caravan solar set-ups or a dual battery controller for optimised battery charging of two battery banks useful for those of you wishing to keep both starter and leisure batteries charged commonly used in motorhome solar set-ups.
Our Flexible Solar range benefit from being thin, light and when fitted to the roof of a caravan or motorhome very aerodynamic. Light weight design combined with high efficiency cells and a 20°- 30° solar panel flexibility makes our flexible solar range perfect for caravans, motorhomes.
If you are a competent DIYer this kit has everything you need for a professional looking finish.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 120W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 5.45A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 22V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.87A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 26.4V
- Norminal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 9A
- Size: 1355mm x 570mm x 2.5mm
- Weight: 2.3kg
- 1 x Solar Panel 120W 12V Monocrystalline
- 1 x Solar Battery Controller 10A - 12V/24V - Single or Dual
- 1 x 6m Extension Cable & Connectors
- 1 x ABS Cable Entry Cover
Solar Performance Guarantee
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty