This premium 2 x 100W (200W) smart rigid frame solar charging kit is ideal for smart-charge alternators on motorhomes and caravans. The smart battery-to-battery charger in this kit is able to maintain a constant voltage from the smart alternator to charge an auxiliary/leisure battery safely.
This kit contains:
- 2 x 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 20A CTEK D250SA MPPT Smart Battery-Battery Charger - with sensitive charging voltages
- Pair of 3m solar cables with MC4 connectors
- Pair of 4mm2 T-Branch solar cable connectors with MC4 connectors - parallel
This new solar panel kit is specifically for vehicles with smart alternators that cannot use a traditional split charge system (voltage sensitive relay). The award-winning Swedish technology CTEK D250SA MPPT Smart Battery-Battery Charger in this kit uses and takes the highly variable voltage output from a smart alternator and boosts or reduces it to maintain a stable voltage output for your secondary battery. The charger has MPPT solar input for the panels, and connections to both your engine and leisure battery. It is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah.
We have provided a pair of 3m solar cables with MC4 connectors, and a T-branch connector for parallel connection of the panels as the D250SA requires the panels to be connected in this way only. If you also need bespoke lengths of battery cables with fuses, to connect to your engine and auxillary battery, please contact us directly as lengths may vary and change the required cable thickness.
Solar panel specifications:
- Rated power: 100W
- Voltage Voc: 22.8V
- Current Isc: 5.85A
- Dimensions: 1009 x 676 x 35 mm
- Weight: 7.8kg
Smart MPPT Charger specifications:
- Input PV: <23V DC
- Max Output Voltage: 14.4V
- Max 25A
- Back current drain: 1Ah/month
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT): Yes
- Temperature Compensation: 25°c ± 23mV°C
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 192 x 110 x 65 mm
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Insulation class: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
MAX solar panel input 300W and <23V, suitable for 12V engine battery and 12V leisure battery banks only!