This 300W Flexible Solar Caravan Motorhome & Boat Kit offers outstanding performance and great value for money. With this 300 Watt solar power kit you could expect to generate around 100 amps per day with a 12V Battery System or 50 amps per day with 24V Battery System during the summer months supplementing the leisure battery power onboard. Live aboard or day cruising on the high seas you can rely on SolarShop Solar Panels to keep your batteries in a healthy condition at all times.
This Sunshine Solar Flexible Narrowboat Kit can be used to charge and maintain 12 volt or 24 volt battery banks. Included in the kit is a MPPT battery charge controller which can increase the efficiency of PV modules by 10% to 30%, in short making the most of the daylight hours.
SolarShop's Flexible Solar range benefit from being thin, light and unbreakable. Light weight design combined with high efficiency cells and a 20°- 30° solar panel flexibility makes our flexible solar range perfect for boating applications.
If you are a competent DIYer this kit has everything you need and also includes extra cable connectors so you can shorten the solar panels cable if needed and fit new connectors to suit your individual requirements.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 150W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 7.58A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 19.8V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.09A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.4V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 9A
- Size: 1510 x 670 x 2mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- 2 x Flexible Solar Panels 150W 12V Monocrystalline
- 1 x 30A MPPT Solar controller with digital display
- 1 x 6m Extension Cable & Connectors
- 1 x ABS Cable Entry Cover
- 2 x Spare Pairs of MC4 Connectors
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty