80W Solar Panel Kit without Controller
The 80W panel provides much higher power demands and includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows. It delivers maximum power in the smallest module size saving weight and space. Suitable for powering many other higher power consumption devices. Supplied with all cable, connections, detailed user instructions and a free digital test meter to enable the user to analyse the performance of both solar panel and battery.
The 80 watt panel provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12 volt battery. The 80 watt solar panel is supplied with all the necessary cable (5m), connectors, detailed installation instructions
The 10Ah Charge controller (sold separately) should be used with this kit to protect the battery from being overcharged and to prevent reverse current drain.
- High efficiency crystalline cell for “all weather” charging
- Perfect for boat trips, extended caravan touring and for permanent fitting
- Water resistant, robust construction for outdoor use.
- 20 year cell warranty and 10 year module warranty***
|Nominal Voltage (Vmp)||17.5V DC|
|Nominal Current (Imp)||4.65A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||22.0V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||5A|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to + 85 Deg C|
|Max System Voltage||1000V DC|
** Based on 6 hours of average daily peak sunlight hours
- 1 x 80wp solar panel
- 1 x 4m Cable
- 1 x pack fuses, ring terminals etc
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
* An inverter is required power or charge 240v appliances – not included
***Cell performance warranty states that at 20 years the cell output will be no less than 80% of new performance values – i.e the cell degradation rate will be no greater than 20% in 20 years.