Solar Light and Power Kit HUB16
SolarHub 16 is a complete lighting and power kit in a box! The all new Solar Hub lighting kits provide easy to fit lighting and power for stables workshops, sheds, garages – in fact anywhere there is no grid connection.
Using a high efficiency Solar panel, an advanced lithium battery hub and a super bright 300 lumen led Strip / bulb the SolarHub 16 kit is enough to illuminate a workshop or stable block of 4m x 4m
Exempt from Part P of the Building regulations, SolarHub can be easily and safely installed by anyone. Totally plug and play, the complete system takes no longer than a few minutes to setup and install with no special wiring knowledge or tools needed.
Each system is fully expandable so if you require more light you simply add an expansion pack.
The SolarHubs solar panel will collect enough energy during the course of the day (even in Britain) to power its bulb for between 2 and 7 hours every day of the year (2 hours in the winter – 7 hours for the rest for the year based on the 3w LED bulb).
SolarHubs main battery unit has a 2 year warranty and the included solar panel has a 10 year warranty so will easily pay back its investment many times.
SolarHub 16 will illuminate a 16square meter area.
- Supplied with a 5watt crystalline solar panel, roof / wall fixing kit, 12volt energy saving LED bulb and all the cables needed
- Takes around 10 minutes to install
- No special tools needed
- Includes 2 x USB outputs that are ideal for charging your phone etc.
- Single 3w LED Bulb (300Lm)
- Single 3w LED Strip (300Lm)
- Single 9w LED Bulb (900Lm) Extra £15
- Single 15w LED Bulb (1500Lm) Extra £25
Please note if selecting the 9w or 15w LED bulbs options your run time on the systems will be reduced due to the extra power these lights will use.
Please select the correct option before clicking Add to basket.
|Nominal Voltage (Vmp)
|Nominal Current (Imp)
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)
||-40 to + 85 Deg C
|Max System Voltage
** Based on 6 hours of average daily peak sunlight hours
|Internal battery size
||Lithium Ion battery
||Solar Panel charging input
|Mains / Expansion HUBi input
||2 x lights outputs
|2 x USB outputs (MAX 2A)
|1 x Car Plug (MAX 3A)
||220mm x 146mm x 50mm
- 1 x STP005 – 5wp solar panel
- 1 x 2.5m Cable (from panel to Hubi)
- 1 x 5m cable (Hubi to LED strip)
- 1 x 3w LED Strip (unless another option has been selected).
- 1 x ES bulb holder (Only if LED Bulb has been selected).
- 1 x Solar Panel Mount
- 6 x Cable clips
- 6 x screws
- 1 x Instruction Sheet