Solar Wall Ventilator 101
Wall mountable White Solar powered ventilator and extraction fan. These solar ventilators can be mounted on brick or wooden outside walls, they gently ventilate and extract heat and odours and are great for use in kitchens, conservatories, bathrooms, offices, sheds, stables etc. They are great for summertime use but are very useful during the winter months also as they help extract damp air and minimise damp conditions. Supplied with an intake fan blade which is easily changeable in case you wish to draw air into the building rather than extract it. They are not suitable for use in roofs.
Wall Ventilator Details:
- This solar ventilator is constructed within a weather and water resistant Abs plastic housing for protection
- Size 210mm x 240mm
- Holes are provided in all four corners for easy attachment to your wall
- The vent duct on the rear protrudes by approx 57mm and is approx 110mm wide
- Hole cutout size in your wall needs to be approx 110mm wide for the rear vent duct to fit snugly into it
- These solar ventilators are fully automatic so will start ventilating whenever it is bright or sunny conditions
- Year round use and ideal for solar ventilation
- Extraction rate is approx 2100 Cubic feet per hour or 60 Cubic metres per hr
- Includes fitting Instructions
Please note that these are not supplied with a vent plate to fit on the interior wall.