SOLiC 200 Solar immersion controller
It is a proportional solar PV immersion controller that heats water for free, by monitoring & redirecting energy to your existing immersion element - that would usually be lost to the grid.
The award-winning SOLiC 200 automatically diverts energy generated by PV panels into hot water by diverting excess solar power to the immersion heater before it’s exported to the national grid.
Simple to use and maintenance free, the SOLiC 200 is self contained, easy to install and can save the homeowner hundreds of pounds over the course of a year.
- The SOLiC 200 includes a 10-year return-to-base guarantee
- The SOLiC 200 operates with a zero export threshold
- The SOLiC 200 checks for excess solar power 20 times a second
- The SOLiC 200 has a hard-wired mains-powered sensor to ensure maximum reliability
The award-winning SOLiC 200 automatically converts energy generated by your PV panels into hot water by intelligently diverting unused power to the immersion heater before it’s exported to the grid.
- Best in class zero export threshold level.No house light flickering.
- Made in Britain
- Easy install & retrofit product
- Increased product portfolio
- Fit & forget product
The kit includes:
SOLiC 200, load sensor and clamp, fitting instructions, mounting kit and 10-year warranty registration
Export threshold: 0W
Case dimensions: 161 x 105 x 57mm
Total mass as supplied: 625g
Case material: Aluminium