Suntech 535 Watt Ultra V Mono PERC - Silver Frame - 31 modules
Please contact us before ordering - stock options and pricing may vary due to volatile international variations.
Note: Not suitable for short side clamping.
This is a 144 Half-Cell Monofacial PV solar panel. Tempered glass with an aluminium alloy frame and white back sheet. The half-cell technology enables the module to give a higher power output whilst reducing the system cost. Half-cell technology also helps to alleviate hot spot risks, which can be found in high power modules.
- High module conversion efficiency - Module efficiency up to 21.3 % achieved through advanced cell technology and manufacturing process
- Suntech current sorting process - Up to 2 % power loss caused by current mismatch could be diminished by current sorting technique to maximize system power output
- Excellent weak light performance - More power output in weak light conditions, such as cloudy, morning and sunset
- Lower operating temperature - Lower operating temperature and temperature coefficient increases the power output
- Extended wind and snow load tests - Module certified to withstand extreme wind (2400 Pascal) and snow loads (5400 Pascal) *
- Withstanding harsh environment - Reliable quality leads to better sustainability even in a harsh environment like deserts, farms and coastline
Data Sheet Suntect 530-550 Mono PERC
Brand - Suntech
Power Class - 535 W
Cells - 144 Half Cells (6X24 half cells)
Frame Colour - Silver
Backsheet - White
Module Efficiency (%) - 20.7
Connector Type - MC4 Compatible
Width (mm) - 1,134
Thickness (mm) - 35
Product Weight (Kg) - 29.1
Panels per Pallet - 31
Panels per Container - 620
MCS No - BBA 0198
Warranty Period - 15 Years
Performance Warranty - 25 Years
Munich Re Insurance Backed Warranty
In the event that Suntech is not able to honour the warranty, the policy is seamlessly transferred to the registered buyer, ensuring that warranty claims remain covered.
PV Warranty Insurance is designed to increase confidence in the long-term performance and financial attractiveness of PV projects. Munich Re’s PV Warranty Insurance is the established market standard. All Suntech panels come with the additional Munich Re Warranty, giving you complete peace of mind. What it covers:
The Warranty Risk of Solar:
Munich Re’s PV Warranty Insurance gives you: